Argentina offers a world of possibilities for the lovers of sporting fishing. As it has a large climatic diversity and multiple scenaries, appart from being immersed in unparalleled landscapes, the alternatives are numberless:
- More than 3500 km. of coasts over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Plentiful rivers such as the Paraná, Uruguay, Salado, De la Plata, Pilcomayo, Bermejo, Colorado, and Negro, among others.
- Numberless lakes, rivers, and mountain streams.
- A large quantity of ponds and plains water courses.
- A large amount of artificial dams embedded in varied scenaries.
This data gives an idea of the variety of alternatives that our country offers for the sporting fishermen.
Here we will give a panorama of the possibilities that each of the tourist regions offer for sporting fishing.