The history of San Isidro begins in 1580, when Juan of Garay carries out the distribution of the lands located to the North of the city of The Sacred Trinidad.
Inside what "Payment of the Costa was called or of the Big" Mount it was the territory of the current Party of San Isidro.
In 1706, a captain vizcaíno, Domingo of Acassuso, buyer of lands in these payments, decides to found a chapel and a chaplaincy under the invocation of San Isidro Farmer, Patron saint of his family in his origin country. Although anything was of the first chapel built in 1707, their location was respected. At the moment it is the Cathedral of San Isidro there.
These lands dedicated to the farm, became the place of rest of the families of the Buenos Aires aristocracy.
In turn, wide surrounded residences of immense gardens were built that gave San Isidro that particular aspect that ended up distinguishing it with the time.
At the moment the party of San Isidro has about 300.000 inhabitants and it is constituted by the towns of Acassuso, Beccar, Boulogne, Martínez, San Isidro and Villa Adelina.