Turismo en Argentina
Search information
Country Information
Villaguay - Entre Ríos
 
   Colón
   Chajarí
   Con. del Uruguay
   Concordia
   Diamante
   Federación
   Gualeguay
   Gualeguaychú
   Parana
   Villa Urquiza
   Victoria
   Villaguay
   La Paz
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
History of Villaguay
El carnaval Entrerriano
 
During the provincial government of Mansilla (1821-24), the next neighbors to the streams Villaguay and Bergara acquired a land to lift a chapel, around which was being formed a town. In 1823 Santa Rosa of Villaguay was founded, in 1835 her chapel was inaugurated and in 1873 city was declared.

The process settler began in 1880 with people of the region, but in 1882 they arrived more than a hundred Belgian families that transformed the area into an agricultural center and they incorporated its customs and last names to the current Villaguay.

It highlights in the region the wheat production, corn, linen, rice and sunflower, next to plantations of olive groves and the exploitation of bovine livestock. Rice mills, silos and factories of milky products exist and of balanced foods, among others.
Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723