Villa Urquiza with 2.100 inhabitants, located on the river Paraná, was the first agricultural-military colony of the country, created in 1853 by the general Justo José de Urquiza .
Their main source of resources is the agricultural exploitation, with a good handmade production of regional products as sweet, cheeses and chacinados.
The landscape is truly exceptional: ravines, golden costs, islands with memorable landscapes, beaches of white sand and calm waters not polluted.
All this makes the delights of the lovers of the fishing, since there is great variety of the call It fishes fine, with fish like the gilding, surubí, pati and others. It offers a good service of guides experts of the area.