Turismo en Argentina
Buscar alojamientos, excursiones ,etc
Información de Argentina
 
   Mar del Plata
   Miramar
   Necochea
   Partido de la Costa
   Pinamar 
   Villa Gesell
   Reta
   Orense
   Claromeco
   Monte Hermoso
   Centros Termales
   Bahía Blanca
   Sierra de la Ventana
   Gral. Madariaga
   Balcarce
   Junin
   Tandil
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
History of Miramar
Playas de Miramar

 

 

Playas de Miramar

 

 

Vivero Dunícola

 

 

 

 

Miramar - La ciudad de los niños
 
That that at the moment know as Miramar it was in a principle it leaves of the establishment of called field "The Saboyardo" of Don Fortunato of the Square.
Their brother-in-law, José María Dupuy who had a great knowledge of these beaches and it followed step to step the advances that the city of Mar del Plata lived, it shared with him the idea of founding a town spa in these costs when ran the year 1887.
In that same year, the Engineer Romulo Otamendi, helped by the surveyor Eugenio Moy, and their venturesome nephew José María Dupuy carried out the planes of inspired Miramar in the city-planning norms of The Silver.

At the beginning of 1888 the first constructions begin, in spite of lacking the final approval that was granted September of the same year 20.
For 1890 Mira mar, like it denominated it to him in their beginnings, it already had a school, a tribunal of peace, a church in construction, a hotel "El Argentino" and 860 inhabitants part of which proclaimed the creation of a party with seat in this city.
September 29 1891 are believed the party of General Alvarado, being declared party head the city of Miramar.
At the beginning of century Miramar was increasing the I number of tourists like consequence of the services that slowly was incorporating.
In 1905 the first spa property of the is believed Mr. of Marco, alias "Pascualín" that consisted in a wooden stall that moved daily from the ravines until the bank of the sea.
The first ravine that consisted on several wooden stalls is built in 1906, they belonged to matters, which were united by a platform. This ravine counted in its beginnings 50 meters long and 4 of wide, then it was enlarged until having a long of 85 meters. In 1909 settles a sweet shop and this way the ravine begins to be a walk place and of social meeting.
A storm in 1911 is able to destroy the ravine and the jetty that it arose of her, this catastrophe it puts an end to the constructions but not with the hopes, in that same year it begins the reconstruction of a new ravine 100 meters long and 5 of wide, which counts with but services, spas, sweet shop, bazaar, hairdresser, etc.
The vacationers would not have to make the voyage that meant to go until Mar del Plata in railroad and then in galley until Miramar. In the year 1911 the railroad arrives and with the an alluvium of tourists.
In the year 1912 also settle the marine ayudantía that had sailors, which looked after the security of the swimmers.
As revolutionary as the arrival of the train in 1911, it was the landing of the first airplane in 1920 of Virgilio Looks, to which people ran hopelessly, jumping wire fences and crossing fields before the show that offered the airship.
Finally the ravine that had suffered modifications and reconstructions was demolished in the year 1954.

The dunes were witness of the changes that suffered the city, but to them would also play them the hand of the progress due to their constant movement, more the strong winds that flooded from sand to the city generating problems for the residents and it was the governor Cantilo who in 1922 in a visit to Miramar had the idea of creating what is the current Florentine Nursery Ameghino.
In the year 1924 the first chalet is built on the called coast Mamapina, which stood out notably because all the constructions were far to some blocks of the beach.
In 1927 the construction of the Golf Club begins Miramar in lands of the railroad south. In 1930 it is built in the Golf the hotel Dormy House, time later would be carried out the tunnel that allows to arrive from the hotel until the sea.
With the step of the years sinks to the highest sectors in the society, the incorporation of the middle class in the group of tourist affluence. This rebounded in the chalets construction that were changing the image of the city, to give I pass later to the construction of the current buildings.
Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723