Buscar alojamientos, excursiones ,etc
Información de Argentina
 
   Mar del Plata
   Miramar
   Necochea
   Partido de la Costa
   Pinamar 
   Villa Gesell
   Reta
   Orense
   Claromeco
   Monte Hermoso
   Centros Termales
   Bahía Blanca
   S. de la Ventana
   Gral. Madariaga
   Balcarce
   Junin
   Tandil
 
   4 Tracks
   Air Activity
   Nautical Activty
   Horse Riding
   Hiking 
   Hunting
   Fishing
  Climbing
   Mountain Bike
   Paragliding
   Rafting
   Sauna-Spa
   Trekking
 
   Golf Courses
   Ski Resorts
   Argentine Wines
   Rural Tourism
   The Tango  
   Tourist Trains
   Jesuitics buildings
   Nationals Parks
 
 
History of the Place
Escudo de Balcarce

 

 

 

 

 

Juan Manuel Fangio cinco vece campeón del mundo
 

The total surface of the party is of 412.000 hectares that it is distributed in floors of agricultural aptitude, cattleman and mixed. The biggest quantity in hectares of cultivation corresponds to wheat, following them sunflower, corn, potato, trenches and linen. The bovine, sheep livestock prevails and in smaller proportion the equine one and the swinish one.
The city of Balcarce is the epicentre of the Southeast area of the County of Buenos Aires.
Their access roads are several and they complete a circuit with the centers bordering and with the distant cities to her, for routes that allow the terrestrial communication without difficulty.
The center of Balcarce is only 4 kmof the crossing of the routes 226 and 55, being this point to 70 km. of Mar del Plata, 105km. of Tandil for route 226 and to 66 km. of Colonel Vidal for route 55. To 30 km. of this crossing, for the one in route to Tandil, it is the route 29, half easier and quicker of access to Buenos Aires.
Lima with the cities of: Lobería to the Southwest, General Pueyrredón and General Alvarado to the southeast, with Ayacucho and Tandil to the northwest and with Ayacucho and Sea Girl to the northeast.

The history of Balcarce is bound through litigations to that of Mar del Plata, in such a way that at the end of the decade of 1860 both towns, divided in decrees were denominated with the nickname of "coastal" for the neighbors of the incipient village formed around the Port of the Lagoon of The Parents and of "mountain" for those that understood that the foundation of a town head of the party that was already denominated Balcarce, should be carried out in the mountainous area.
February of 1874, 10 were approved the planes of Port Balcarce or Port Lagoon of the Parents.
In 1876, those "mountain" they obtain the power to found the Town of San José of Balcarce. Three years later, for the Law Number 1306, the Party of General Pueyrredón is believed that would take lands of Balcarce.
June 20 1877 settle down in Balcarce the Municipality and the Tribunal.
The party of Balcarce was created by the governor's initiative Mariano Saavedra and its formation was of the Tiny division of Sea, Tandil and Lobería.
The foundation of the party of Balcarce was summed up the day August 31 1865 and June of 1876, 22 under a layout approved in 1874, the city was founded.
In October of 1876 it intends for the splendid town on behalf of San José of Balcarce, winner of the Battle of Suipacha and Boss of San Martin's Army in Chile. Later on, the Honorable Deliberative Council declared valid two denominations: "Balcarce" and "San José of Balcarce."
It stands out for their agricultural wealth and capable lands for potato's siembra, corn, wheat, sunflower, etc.

Viajoporargentina - Información turística sobre la República Argentina
© 2003- Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial. Derechos de Autor 527292 Ley 11723